Providing quality education, training and development in accordance with the prescribed
criteria and guidelines of the South Africa skills development strategy, meeting
learner needs in the most equitable, efficient, cost effective and sustainable manner.
- Fostering excellence of teaching and training
- Providing appropriate services in support of academic success and student development
- Responding to the changing educational legislative framework
- Upholding rigorous and fair standards of student achievement
- Promoting lifelong learning
- Providing a source for intellectual, cultural and experiential exposure
- Planning for efficient allocation of resources for institutional effectiveness
- Afrimat College started in January 2005, in Randburg.
- In January 2010 a new branch was opened in Johannesburg - Century Insurance Building.
AFRIMAT College is a private provider of Education and Training in South Africa.
The institution is actively involved in supplying high quality learning programmes
for application in a variety of Business, Government and Academic Environments,
therefore quality assurance is regarded with prime importance within the college.
AFRIMAT provides quality education and training to all South Africans mostly previously
disadvantaged communities. The directorate of the college participates in various
industry forums and boards, ensuring that the College is kept abreast of the latest
developments and trends in the industry.
The college is also proud of its ability to interact with both its graduates and
companies that employ them, in order to effectively review curriculum so as to meet
future job market demands.
All programmes offered at our campus are in line with the South African Skills Development
Strategy and South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).